[Interest] Fwd: Re: [KDE/Mac] Second Qt 5.4 build error on OS X 10.7

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:08:07 CET 2015

On Friday February 13 2015 07:55:22 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Friday 13 February 2015 14:45:53 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> > -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include
> > -I/opt/local/include
> [...]
> > /opt/local/include/QtCore/qobject.h:90:13: note: overridden virtual function
> > is here virtual ~QObjectData() = 0;
>
> Your already-installed version of Qt 4 is interfering.

Thanks, I hadn't yet noticed that file popping up. Hmm, interestingly I also have Qt 4 installed (and had when I was developing the port file that is now acting up on the 10.7 machine), but apparently better walled off and thus invisible to the Qt 5 build process.

Do you think it would be enough to move that install out of the way and restart the build to continue where it stopped, or is there too much risk other Qt 4 headers were included without giving compilation errors?

R.