[Interest] Installer Recommendations

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Thu Feb 19 02:09:24 CET 2015

Good day all!

I am seeking recommendations for an installer (does not have to be free) program that I can use to deploy a Qt Application(5.3) and compiled with VS2010 to Windows 7.  I am not sure of all the variety of packages out there but am generally seeking:

1.)    Can create an .exe or .msi which can install the application at a certain location

2.)    Can update a pre-installed version of the application with a new version (in some fashion)

3.)    Can check for pre-requisites and either package them or download and install them (in some fashion) such as  MSVC++ 2010 Redistributables, etc.

4.)    Can potentially read/write the registry and ask for proper permissions to do so

Thoughts?

-Jason
Jason R. Kretzer

Lead Application Developer
Cell # 606-792-0079
Jason at gocodigo.com<mailto:Jason at gocodigo.com>

"quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur"

[cid:image001.png at 01D04BB6.AF26A1A0]