[Interest] Installer Recommendations

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Thu Feb 19 11:14:06 CET 2015

I use WiX for my commercial Qt app, because:
 - All is defined in an XML file (.wxs) which is well handled by version
control (mercurial)
 - The resulting installer gives a nice "windows native" feel to the
end-user, especially the UAC part

However, the learning curve is definitely not the fastest. It's quite
complex.