[Interest] xcb: moved mouse to .... spamming console

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at theqtcompany.com
Sat Feb 21 11:40:16 CET 2015

To be seeing this, you must have turned on qt.qpa.input categorized logging.  You need to get used to managing your qtlogging.ini depending on what you are trying to debug.  (And I think we should write some sort of tool to manage it, because there are a lot of categories now.)  Maybe logging mouse movements is a bit too much though...