[Interest] QLockFile

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Mon Feb 23 11:14:46 CET 2015

Graham Labdon schreef op 23-2-2015 om 11:10:
> Yes I am sure
> I have tried this with numerous file locations and different ways of constructing a QLockFile and the ONLY on that works is if I hard code an non escaped file path.
The non-escaped path will point to a different location than what you
think it points to. That may be why that one succeeds.

I have used QLockFile successfully (with "dynamic" paths). So, there
really is something wrong with your way of using it, not with QLockFile
itself.

Did you try opening a file yourself at the location you want from code
using QFile and opening it write only? What happens if you do that?

André