[Interest] [Development] Qt 5.4 multi-touchscreen problem.

Celal SAVUR c.savur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:11:56 CET 2015

Hello Jereme,

Thank you for your response and forwarding my email to other list. I
checked the package in the official repository for ubuntu 14.04 but I could
not find the package higher than 2.2. There is three packages where I have
already installed (libxi-dev, libxi6, libx6-dbg) their version
is 2:1.7.1.901-1ubuntu1. It is not higher than 2.2. Although I have those
package are installed, result of the configure is still "mtdev no". By the
way I could not run "make confclean" instead I did "make clean".

If you have an opportunity to take a look your laptop, please tell me the
exact package name.

Or if you have another suggestions please let me know.