[Interest] [Development] New Qt Wiki Now Available

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:12:16 CET 2015

On 26 February 2015 at 23:05, Kojo Tero <tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> We just opened the new Qt Wiki at http://wiki.qt.io
>

> You can find the details in the blog post:
>
> http://blog.qt.io/blog/2015/02/26/new-qt-wiki-now-available/
>

> In short, it’s a mediawiki instance, you use Qt Account to log in for
> editing,
>
> and the content has been migrated from the old wiki.
>
> And as a the content is imported, it needs cleaning up. Please help us out
> in going through the content and fixing it.

I notice there's an "Updated Pages" page to track cleanup progress:
https://wiki.qt.io/index.php?title=Updated_pages

May I suggest doing the other way round? Apply a "cleanup required"
tag to every page, and have people remove the tag after cleanup. That
way, people who want to help with the cleanup can quickly see where to
direct their efforts.

Something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Cleanup , tied to
a Tracking Category:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:All_pages_needing_cleanup