[Interest] Testing with Windows Phone, first impressions

Matthias Degenkolb matthias.degenkolb at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:33:20 CET 2015

Hi,

Thx for the hint. Meanwhile I advanced a bit. Deleted all vcxprojs and
associates, reran qmake -spec winphone-arm-msvc2013 -tp vc
CONFIG+=windeployqt .
Then (still problem VS refuses to load) I uninstalled VS2013 Express for
Windows (I think it was that one as I could build for WinPhone 8.1 before)
and installed Visual Studio 2013 Professional and WinPhone SDK. then set
PATH variable to include Windows Kit 8.1 SDK\bin folder
Then after decreasing error level (not my code, but the stuff I copied from
external source for testing) I can compile until final steps. There it
complains that GenerateProjectPriFile is missing
required ProjectPriIndexName-Parameter...

I'll try to advance tomorrow in case my time permits.

Regards,
Matthias

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
Matthias Degenkolb
Am Feuchter Brücklein 24
90475 Nürnberg
matthias.degenkolb at googlemail.com