[Interest] Run Qt Widget program with minimal Xorg installation on Linux

ruslan ruslan at khvmntk.ru
Fri Jan 9 07:36:54 CET 2015

It was addressbook from Qt Examples.
Now I've tried default template "Qt Widget application" from QtCreator
without any changes.
The error only 2 lines:

QWidget::paintEngine: Should no longer be called
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 1

In BlackBox I see a window or rather window frame without content. It
looks like window content is transparent and copies desktop image when I
move the window.
The window size and title are right.

09.01.2015 15:46, Thiago Macieira ???????: