[Interest] Run Qt Widget program with minimal Xorg installation on Linux

ruslan ruslan at khvmntk.ru
Fri Jan 9 13:12:22 CET 2015

In my case I installed VNC server just for control purposes. In
standalone mode the Qt program should work on remote server without VNC,
just with Xorg server.

I have same OS (Debian 7) om my works machine with same Xorg server and
same Qt version. And there everything works well of course. So I can't
understand what I miss on my VPS in comparisson with my works machine.
Ok, I use there KDE as WM and on VPS it's Blackbox.

09.01.2015 19:40, René J.V. Bertin ???????: