[Interest] Run Qt Widget program with minimal Xorg installation on Linux

ruslan ruslan at khvmntk.ru
Fri Jan 9 14:14:07 CET 2015

Ok, it should be clearer if I'll describe the program purpose. It will
be server witch receives QML code, convert a visual result to image
with  QQuickWindow::grabWindow() and return it to caller.
Some kind of remote execution. So all I need is VDS witch have ability
to execute Qt program (not console). The only way I know to run it is
Xorg server. May be framebuffer, but if I run the program with -target
linuxfb I get same error.

So VNC is only tool to see that Qt program runs in the server. Sure, I
can connect with SSH and start the program from the Bash bet that gives
me same errors as when I run it in BlackBox.
I'll try to connect to X session on remote server with SSH and port
forwarding but I still think the problem in X server itself. It looks
like it misses something important.

09.01.2015 22:49, René J.V. Bertin ???????: