[Interest] Building Qt5 with Intel C++ under Windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jan 21 23:50:34 CET 2015

On Wednesday 21 January 2015 08:36:55 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I haven't run into this error. I'll start a build in the background and see
> if the accessibility code is compiled. But I won't have time to investigate
> this until mid-February.

The build broke, probably due to one of my 200 patches on top of 5.4.

I won't have time to look into this until mid-February.

Please submit a bug report against accessibility and note that it's about the
Intel compiler. Someone will assign the bug to me.

It would help if you could attach a preprocessed output of the file that failed
to compile.