[Interest] iOS building suddenly broke, malformed mach-o image

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Sun Jan 25 10:55:47 CET 2015

After much searching and "time wasted"^*,  I rebooted my machine and the
problem is gone.

So I assume it was some stale socket, file handle or other such issue.

Harri

*  in a larger scheme of things even this time wasted was not entirely
wasted, as I did learn some things while looking for the cause.