[Interest] Poor performance of ListView on android

Interima BeFree interima.x2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:42:17 CET 2015

Qt version - 5.3
Android device - snapdragon 600, adreno 320, 2gb ram, android 4.4.2

Hi, I have some simple app that uses ListView with ~40 items. Delegate is
simple Item that contains Text element. clip set to false. pixelAligned set
to true. cacheBuffer to default. On my android device (also in emulator) I
have some freezes when scrolling view. Profiler show me fps about 7-8 on
animation.(sometimes)

Also I used qt example - qtobjectlistmodel. Same result. Is this qt poor
performance on android, or I do something wrong.