[Interest] QExifImageHeader source

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Sat Jan 31 23:36:57 CET 2015

Nothing? QExifImageHeader was part of Qt Extended but this was discontinued in 2009. It became Qt Extended Improved (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qt_Extended_Improved) but this website hasn't been updated since 2011 and the git repository doesn't exist.

The only recent code I can find is here:
http://www.sigvdr.de/Code/QExifImageHeader/QExifImageHeader.html

Is that it? Or did Qt Extended end up somewhere else?

Tom