[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Thu Jul 2 16:39:40 CEST 2015

El Thursday 02 July 2015, md at rpzdesign.com escribió:
> Please explain how "Open Source version" can get approved in the IOS
> Apple Store.

It is a bit blurry why the LGPL version could not be used on Apple's store.
See this threads, for example:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-July/017529.html

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-August/018129.html

I would not bet my money on redistributing my important app with the LGPL
version without asking a lawyer, but for a small "Indie" application, I would.

After all, there were people who published applications on the Apple store a
long, long time ago. They did a port of Qt to iOS on the 4.8 times. And I
don't think it was based on the commercial license:

http://www.mediator-software.com/

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2