[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Raphael Couto spam2 at quati.info
Fri Jul 3 13:50:07 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am very disappointed with the decision of Qt to close the program . I was trying to make the company where I work to maintain a Qt license instead of switching to Xamarin .
My company had bought the license of $175.00 (buy only because IOS and QML compiler), but decides a few days to drop to $35.00.
But surprise!
Now:
Qt for Application : $350 / month  - $4200 / year
Xamarin : $83 / month - $999 / year (similar to license Indie Mobile)
The opensource version would be an option if it could be used to create an IOS app. So pay $350 /month to create an IOS indie application....
Bye bye Qt . Welcome Xamarin.
I love Qt . But the cost was very high for indie mobile applications.

Raphael