[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:41:02 CEST 2015

I was doing my first Qt app for IOS and waiting the 5.5 for the bug fixes
regarding the camera recording/zoom.
I was "luck" because I bought the indie license a few days before 5.5 came
out, but I really hope that Qt come back with the Indie license, otherwise
Qt wouldn't have any chance in the mobile development market.