[Interest] StackView transitionFinished()?

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:10:38 CEST 2015

Dear Jason,
I do in the following way:
 - StackView attach some properties to the object: Stack.status tell you where is going to be activating. When the status is Activating I’ll start to do loading.
 - I override the StackView transition (there are example on StackView example) and I create a SequentialAnimation where the first and last step are ScriptAction that trigger the loading stuff. So, the order is: load stuff, start animation, end animation, finalize stuff for presentation.

Ciao,
Gianluca.