[Interest] Web Docs more detailed than Creator's help?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Sat Jul 4 12:05:51 CEST 2015

El Friday 03 July 2015, Jason H escribió:
> How can I get the Inherits in QtCreator help? Or is it just not in there?

Both come from the same source code. It could be that the help in the website
is updated dayly from the stable branch, and have more fixes or additions.
Otherwise, if you see this disparity in all cases, that might be a bug in the
generation of the QCH files.

I'm looking at the source, and I can't tell for sure, since I see no \inherits
mark in neither the 5.5 or the dev branches. QDoc on QML is beyond my confort
zone. :)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2