[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Nicola De Filippo nicola at nicoladefilippo.it
Sun Jul 5 12:30:12 CEST 2015

Hi,
(premise: i use Qt from 1997, was Qt Ambassador, then i'm also linked
affectively to Qt). I think that the true problem is that the Qt is not
fully ready for mobile (no google maps - for google reason -, no ibeacon
support, no adversing, no pushing notify, Location, and othe minor
things). In this situation i can use Qt on mobile because i know it, but i
can't recomend Qt with professional license to start-up or individual.
If Digia wants work only with the big company it's ok. The ROI is a number
is not feeling, but a happy developer does marketing, if i'm happy i can
say try it because in the future it will ok (1 month of free professional
is good only for old Qt user).

            Regards
               Nicola