[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Jul 5 08:03:55 CEST 2015

On Saturday 04 July 2015 11:14:36 Bob Hood wrote:
> IMO, that seems like a sure formula for failure to me.  If you want
> success,  you have to look beyond today.  It may cost you initially, as
> long as you can forecast an ROI that exceeds today's investment.

Anyone who's done a class of business school or management knows to calculate
based on ROI and future cash flow. So yeah, I meant "cost more in the long run
considering the return on increased sales".

Note also that there's now a year of the program being run and probably
costing more than it brought in revenue, visibility and upsale.

Neither you nor I have access to those numbers. But the Qt Company does and
they decided to can the programme.