[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 6 22:10:57 CEST 2015

On Monday 06 July 2015 12:06:09 rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com wrote:
> That would be an interest list courtesy violation to take public
> community issues offline with sales.
>
> Nothing is stopping sales from posting articulate responses on the
> interest list as well as engineering, provided they too are not on vacation.
>
> The BLOG is not carrying enough water here.

My point is that your email specifically asked for the engineering people, who
are not responsible for the issue and who also happen to be on vacation.

You're screaming at the wrong people and they're not even around to answer.

(yes, I see Tuukka has just posted, probably because someone sent him an SMS)