[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jul 7 07:43:54 CEST 2015

> Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> kirjoitti 6.7.2015 kello 23.11:
>
>> On Monday 06 July 2015 12:06:09 rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com wrote:
>> That would be an interest list courtesy violation to take public
>> community issues offline with sales.
>>
>> Nothing is stopping sales from posting articulate responses on the
>> interest list as well as engineering, provided they too are not on vacation.
>>
>> The BLOG is not carrying enough water here.
>
> My point is that your email specifically asked for the engineering people, who
> are not responsible for the issue and who also happen to be on vacation.
>
> You're screaming at the wrong people and they're not even around to answer.
>
> (yes, I see Tuukka has just posted, probably because someone sent him an SMS)
> --

Yup. It is raining today ;)

Yesterday it was still nice and warm here.

We are reading blog comments, mailing lists, forums, sales contact requests etc. All these channels are good for reaching us. Mailing lists are the best for dialogue especially when intention is to include other developers to it. Official product announcements/changes are done mainly via blog.qt.io, or via emails directly to customers.

--
Tuukka