[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:17:03 CEST 2015

Hi Tuukka,

Thanks for listening from us!

> we are rather surprised that a product that almost no-one has bought is
crucially important to so many.

I have already purchased an indie license few month ago. I think I could
try to explain why we are very concerned with this issue.

I think most of the guy replied in this thread not only an user. But also
an evangelist (or just wanna-be) of Qt. We would like to recommend /
convince people/company to use Qt. Even we know it is not yet a very good
solution for mobile yet. But we wish it will be the best solution, so we
are willing to be a pioneer.

But if the lowest cost to get Qt run on mobile is USD $350/month, it is
really difficult to convince others to get started on a not-yet popular
solution.

We complain becoz we like Qt. And wish it success.