[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jul 7 22:29:28 CEST 2015

Well, all of this is actually quite true and, I have to say the "lawyer"
stuff in particular is rather scary.

Firstly, I cannot afford to start spending $350 per month while I am just
learning a product if getting all the features I need is dependent on paying
that money.

Then, I am genuinely concerned about what kind and number of flaming hoops I
will have to jump through to get my apps into the various app stores and
fear that it may turn out for one reason or another that this is not even
possible.

Qt is giving off a very unsettling vibe at the moment and, yes, I may well
just decide that there is too much risk or it's going to cost me too much
money and go with a competitor.

-jct