[Interest] Deploy on Winphone

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:54:32 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I'm currently working on a mobile app. Android/iOS deploy run smoothy and
I'm in the process of deploying also to WinPhone. For the purpose, I
installed the winphone_arm Kit on my system; Qt Creator
correctly recognised the toolchain and created the corresponding kit.

After that I have executed the command "qmake -tp vc <project_name>.pro",
as described here <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/winrt-support.html>. Then, from
Visual Studio, I compiled the project and the result is always this error:

<< error MSB4044: The "GenerateProjectPriFile" task was not given a value
for the required parameter "ProjectPriIndexName".  >>

I've found information on the internet suggesting it is a problem of messed
up SDK. I've checked my PATH variable as well as other system variables and
everything seems fine.

My machine settings:
- Windows 8.1
- Visual Studio Professional 2013 update 4
- Qt 5.4.0
- Winphone store license valid and correctly set.

Probably it is some stupid setting I've missed but I cannot really identify
it. Any help/clue/suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
F.