[Interest] Qt 5.5 on VS2013 no longer able to debug Qt code

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Wed Jul 8 12:21:33 CEST 2015

I just did a clean install of Qt 5.5 on a Win8.1 computer with VS2013, and
I am now no longer able to step into the Qt source in the debugger. This
worked in the 5.4.2 installation I had earlier. I have set up the source
paths in the debuggger settings in exactly the same way as I have always
done before.

When debugging now, most of the Qt code in the stack is greyed out, and
with unlikely method names, such as most of my code seems to be called from
QJsonObject::value etc...

Inline Qt code such as templates seems to resolve correctly.

Has anything changed here? Any other ideas?

- Thomas