[Interest] Deploy on Winphone

Federico Buti bacarozzo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:27:13 CEST 2015

Hi Andrew,

uuidgen is correctly in the path BUT I had generated the project before
adding it, invalidating the cache file, as you've guessed. Despite I'm used
to polish everything when things turn out strange, like in this case, I
didn't noticed the files generated in the source tree. My bad! Polishing
the directory solved the issue. Anyway, I'll update ASAP.

Well, thanks and sorry to have bothered you with such a trivial issue.

Cheers,
F.

---
Federico Buti