[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jul 10 23:03:30 CEST 2015

Well you can continue to discredit all my ideas but the point is that if Qt
drops the Indie license and makes single developers, small or moderate sized
businesses pay $350 per month to use Qt, you can pretty much say goodbye to
the majority of Qt developers and cry tears of blood as they flock to
competing products.

Somehow, all Qt developers need to get access to the particular features and
platforms they need (which may be one or two or every feature, device and
platform) at a price that they can sustainably afford or they simply won't
use it.