[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Fri Jul 10 23:29:23 CEST 2015

John:

You are not alone.

Give the folks at Qt some time to enjoy their vacation and when they
return, I am sure that they will be able to continue the discussion
in a competent manner.

As a hedge, I would get the Indie license before Aug 31st.

That way you are safe.

Obviously, this issue touches a tender spot that is not going to just
disappear after August 31.

md

On 7/10/2015 3:03 PM, John C. Turnbull wrote:
> Well you can continue to discredit all my ideas but the point is that if Qt
> drops the Indie license and makes single developers, small or moderate sized
> businesses pay $350 per month to use Qt, you can pretty much say goodbye to
> the majority of Qt developers and cry tears of blood as they flock to
> competing products.
>
> Somehow, all Qt developers need to get access to the particular features and
> platforms they need (which may be one or two or every feature, device and
> platform) at a price that they can sustainably afford or they simply won't
> use it.

No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.