[Interest] Qt mobile apps v native

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 11 18:22:52 CEST 2015

Thanks very much Jason for this helpful info.

When I asked this question, I was referring to the times you want to embed a web browser in your app. I believe in both iOS and Android you are forced to use the native browser so how can you integrate that effectively into your scene graph if you wanted to rotate it, move it and resize it or apply some effects on it?

> 7. How does Qt integrate the native mobile browser in such a way that the standard effects and transformations that can be applied to other Qt objects be applied?

-jct