[Interest] Qt mobile apps v native

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:49:14 CEST 2015

Hi John,

IMHO,

if ("You already have a Qt desktop application or planning it" && "You
are planning to use Qt beyond GUI - Networking, Containers, QString,
etc.")
{
    "Yes, it is worth to do it."
}
else
{
    Since it is still rather buggy, be ready to spend your time on workarounds.
    Since many features are out and some are looking not native,
    you will write a lot of native code.

    Thus, it could be a time consuming overkill for you.

     A good alternative could be to separate business logic to some
     Generic Layer and Presentation Layer in the native-written code.
}

Hope this has help.
Regards,
Robert