[Interest] QWebEngine makes QApplication ignore AA_UseOpenGLES

Shantanu Tushar shaan7in at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:00:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried passing that to the my app's executable (verified using process
explorer that the cmdline argument was there), it still loads opengl
instead of egl. The following gets passed to QtWebEngineProcess-

 --type=renderer --enable-threaded-compositing --no-sandbox
--use-gl=desktop --enable-deferred-image-decoding --lang=en-IN
--device-scale-factor=1 --enable-delegated-renderer
--enable-impl-side-painting --num-raster-threads=1
--channel="4988.1.1687828899\2008412908" /prefetch:673131151

Do I need to do something in my app code so that use-gl can be set to egl?

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
shantanu.io