[Interest] Test failures are not reported in -csv mode

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Wed Jul 15 22:16:32 CEST 2015

Hi,
i wondered for some hours why some of my benchmark  tests do not output any result.
Debugging in qt was hard as there seem to be no sufficient debug symbols for mac OS X delivered with qt 5.5 similar to having no pd. on windows.
Usually I build qt myself, but since the introduction of webengine thats is a huge task consuming over 50 GB of my SSD, which i just nt happen to have free.
So finally i found that due to  the -csv parameter the failure of the tests were suppressed, i just got no output line for the test at all.
Is this by intent? Is this documented somewhere? After removing the -csv parameter i got the failed output.
This is confusing for me, but now i know at least.

Regards,
Gunnar