[Interest] Qt.io confusing website ... where are the pricing table and how to get indie license ?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:23:30 CEST 2015

Ohh, forgot about the extended availability of indie licenses.

Anyway, I do agree 100% with Nuno, most of people I talk don't even know
about Qt.
Qt is an amazing framework, QML is fantastic to build UI, but it's missing
the point to let more people know about it and I don't think that removing
indie license is a good move in that direction.