[Interest] Qt.io confusing website ... where are the pricing table and how to get indie license ?

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:29:43 CEST 2015

Let’s focus on the website and Qt … because even If I want to convince a big company to move and using Qt … how can I do that if the Qt website is so messy and so a disaster ?
I don’t think a company that can afford 350 $/month will be convinced by the Qt website that their product is reliable and trustable … because (maybe it’s my bias) but everything some commercial doesn’t give me a clear view of their product and a clear view of pricing … I always think that his going to cheat me in someways. Maybe it’s me … who knows :-)
We don’t know how many commercial licenses Qt sell and how much is the Qt profit.
Why don’t share also this information on the website ?
I think is can be very useful for catching new customer to clear state on the website something like that: “We have 14500 companies that rely on Qt Commercial license”

Ciao,
Gianluca.