[Interest] Need argumentative help..... giving qobject copy/assignment constructor and put it in qlist/qmap

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jul 23 00:27:38 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 23:00:38 Gunnar Roth wrote:
> > This is evil!
> >

> Pardon me?

Limitation of English.

In Portuguese, there are two words for "this". In proper text, the 1st person
"this" (isto, este, esta) refers to something close to the speaker or
something which you haven't said yet, while the 2nd person "this" (Isso, esse,
essa) refers to something close to whomever you're talking to or something
that has already been said. The distinction also applies to past, present or
future when talking about years ("1st-person-this year" is the current year,
"2nd-person-this year" is a recent past year).

I meant "1st-person-this is evil" as in "this thing I am going to talk about
is evil":