[Interest] Need argumentative help..... giving qobject copy/assignment constructor and put it in qlist/qmap

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jul 22 21:11:05 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 18:42:55 Scott Aron Bloom wrote:
> While I 100% agree, one thing I really cant stand, is when 3rd party
> vendors, DISABLE WARNINGS in their code, and don't re-enable them when
> their code exits (Im looking at you Qt).

I thought we stopped doing that.

Of course, when we disabled them altogether on MSVC, people complained that
suddenly their code began producing nonsense warnings that had never been
seen. So we brought back the disabling a set of reasonable warnings.

For everything else, we should leave the state exactly as we found it.