[Interest] How does Google Play validates Android binaries?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Jul 30 10:57:58 CEST 2015

Harri,

Yesterday, I have finally managed to solve the problem with the help of a user.

One of the biggest issues was the misleading information provided by Google Play Developer support about the unsupported platforms.

The problem was actually derived from the support-screens. My last try was:

<supports-screens android:smallScreens="false" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true”/>

And it is now working for both apps.

No problems with Qt, Android-SDK, Android-NDK or so ever.

I’m glad this is solved as a lot of users couldn’t install from the store.

Thanks for your feedback.

Nuno