[Interest] How to export text to translate for translators ?

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:58:49 CEST 2015

Hello,
ok for translating the text and generate translations unit to insert into the app I’ll use Qt Linguistic. Until now fine !
But a step before that, is to create a document to send to translators and collect those translations.
So the question is how the translators can see the text to translate ?
They are not developers, I cannot ask to them to install Qt because Qt requires a development environment. So, it’s not reasonable to a non developer person to say: please install Visual Studio (or Xcode) and then install Qt … that in total will occupy on your computer a lot of Gb :-S and then use Qt Linguistic.

So, what’s the best approach ?
Is there a way to deploy only Qt Linguistics ? or a way to export the text to translate in a format readable without Qt ?

Thanks,
Gianluca.