[Interest] ListElement value cannot be a property script

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:52:07 CEST 2015

Hello,
I have a ListElement as following:

ListElement {

And QML complain to load it because I cannot use script as property value for ListElement.

But if I write the following:
ListElement {

QML can load the ListElement and there no more error.
But I would like to don’t include into translation text the HTML tags and text that don’t need to be translated.
So, I can solve the problem and have something similar to the first one that comply with ListElement requirements ?

Thanks,
Gianluca.