[Interest] Recent Qt5 does not compile with mingw64

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sat Jun 6 08:29:44 CEST 2015

Thiago, Kai:

This is bad. No WINBOOL in the qt5 sources anywhere. Bad because if it is a MinGW problem,
it is unlikely it will be fixed. And it is worse since it is the 'semi-official' MinGW,
which is used in this wiki:
https://wiki.qt.io/MinGW-64-bit
MSYS2 method, MinGW-w64

I will play around a bit. Perhaps one of the other methods in this wiki will work.

Guido