[Interest] OpenGL depreceated items

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Wed Jun 10 15:53:36 CEST 2015

Have you tried simply doing:

include <GL/glu.h>

?

Qt does not depend upon glu so it's up to you to add it in. It seems Qt used
to include glu.h indirectly via qglwidget.h or similar. Not sure if it's still
there or not but I'd argue it doesn't belong there.

Cheers,

Sean

ps I'd advise against using glu in new code (I realise this is existing code
though).

--
Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Managing Director UK
KDAB (UK) Ltd, a KDAB Group company