[Interest] QML: Flage QSGNode::DirtyGeometry and recreation of batches

kim kulling kim.kulling at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:09:54 CEST 2015

Hello ML,

I am working on a QSGGeometryNode, which geo needs to get updated every
frame ( visualization of data ). At the moment I am changing the vertices
via the QSGNode::update-method and mark it as QSGNode::DirtyGeometry. I
have several 100 vertices which are unchanged, only a couple of vertices
will get changed.

Is this ther most perfromant way to do this? I am not sure if the
scenegraph needs to update the whole batching each frame? Special on an
embedded device I can observe that my performance is pretty bad ( 16 FPS ).

Which is the recommended way to do this? Anny recommendations?

Thanks a lot,
Kim Kulling