[Interest] Awkward problem on iOS app deploy - qtquickcontrols plugin not found

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri Jun 19 13:55:16 CEST 2015

I have this warnings during build & run through QtCreator on iOS?

What do they mean? Maybe this is the cause of the problem? Does anyone knows how to fix this warnings? Does anyone think the problem might be related?

2015-06-19 12:50:30.617 xcodebuild[41638:1666476] warning:  The file reference for "/Users/nsantos/Dropbox/workspace/drc/app/common/common.qrc" is a member of multiple groups ("common" and "common"); this indicates a malformed project.  Only the membership in one of the groups will be preserved (but membership in targets will be unaffected).  If you want a reference to the same file in more than one group, please add another reference to the same path.

2015-06-19 12:50:30.617 xcodebuild[41638:1666476] warning:  The file reference for "/Users/nsantos/Dropbox/workspace/shared/shared.qrc" is a member of multiple groups ("Supporting Files" and "Resources"); this indicates a malformed project.  Only the membership in one of the groups will be preserved (but membership in targets will be unaffected).  If you want a reference to the same file in more than one group, please add another reference to the same path.

Thanks

Nuno