[Interest] Extremely sluggish browser performance in Qt 5.5

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jun 22 16:55:18 CEST 2015

On 21-Jun-15 05:09, John C. Turnbull wrote:

[...]
> And as I said, Google Maps is completely unusable taking minutes to load
> the initial map and then taking minutes to fully respond to zoom events.
>
> What the hell is going on here?

I've just tried the quicknanobrowser from the 5.5.0 RC MSVC 2013 x86_64
package on Windows 8.1. Performance is fine there with google maps and
other complex sites.
Please try the latest package, and also compare with a Qt 5.4 build.
If you still encounter bad performance, please open a bug report and
attach the output of the qtdiag tool.

BR,

Joerg