[Interest] My first OSX compile ends in error.

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jun 30 23:24:04 CEST 2015

Normally I build on Linux, or when building on OSX, for iOS. But this is my first stab at running the QML app on OSX.

  "qt_static_plugin_QSvgPlugin()", referenced from:
      main::StaticQSvgPluginPluginInstance::StaticQSvgPluginPluginInstance() in main.o

Error while building/deploying project wound (kit: Desktop Qt 5.4.1 clang 64bit)
When executing step "Make"

Can anyone help? Thanks!

-------- .pro file (relevant parts):
QTPLUGIN += qsvg

macx {
    QMAKE_MAC_SDK = macosx10.10
    QMAKE_MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.10
}

android {
	QT += androidextras
}

ios {
	QMAKE_INFO_PLIST = ios/Info.plist
        QTPLUGIN += qsqlite qtsensors_ios
	launch_image.files = $$PWD/ios/Launch.xib $$files($$PWD/ios/LaunchImage*.png)
	QMAKE_BUNDLE_DATA += launch_images
	ios_icon.files = $$files($$PWD/ios/AppIcon*.png)
	QMAKE_BUNDLE_DATA += ios_icon
	QMAKE_IOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=8.0
	QMAKE_IOS_TARGETED_DEVICE_FAMILY=1,2
}