[Interest] QQuickGrabItemResult on iOS

Michael R Nelson mnelson at sutron.com
Wed Mar 11 14:45:15 CET 2015

QQuickItem::grabToImage() not working on iOS for me either in 5.4.0 and 5.4.1. Here’s a bug report, please up-vote if it’s important to you: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44450. Regarding work-around: perhaps get a 2D context in a Canvas object and paint the object in onPaint()? This is something I’ve been meaning to try.

Regards,
Mike