[Interest] QQuickGrabItemResult on iOS

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:58:44 CET 2015

Hi Michael,

Voted.

Thank for suggestion! Change the code to use canvas is a reasonable method
. Just the work load is huge.. I have an arrow component in QML and linked
with a lots of images in different size with text arranged in grid.

So before go into the canvas approach,  I would like to try few more thing
first.

Before Qt 5.4 is out , I have written my own version of grabToImage(). And
I just found that the code works in iPhone with Qt 5.3.2 . However, it use
QQuickShaderEffectTexture and the class is no longer available in Qt 5.4. I
would like to take a look and see can it be fixed by using private API.